Welcome to Jim Ross Law Group, where our Arlington car accident attorneys are ready to work closely with you, holding negligent drivers and other parties accountable for the accident that has led to your injuries.
Unfortunately, injurious car accidents are commonplace both here in Arlington and throughout the rest of the state. Accidents play out every single day and most of them are caused because of the negligence of another person or party. At Jim Ross Law Group, our car accident attorneys in Arlington TX have one foundational question: If someone else caused your injuries, why should you pay for them?
That’s what fuels our work every single day as we represent accident victims and their families, working to recover fair and full compensation from the insurance company. We know that insurance providers want to minimize your financial claims, but we’re here to tell them “No deal!”
Injured in a wreck? Contact our Arlington car accident attorneys right away
Jim Ross Law Group is standing by to consult with you about your case. It’s important to get our attorneys involved in the process right away. The opposition is quick to act and discount your claims — you need to make sure that you don’t inadvertently say or do something that might compromise your eligibility for the necessary compensation.
Our car accident attorneys in Arlington TX work with you from start to finish, including:
- Consulting with you about your case and evaluating whether or not we can help
- Processing the details of your accident so we know what transpired
- Identify any negligence that contributed to your accident and who was to blame
- Analyze the full economic and non-economic impact of your accident and injuries
- Determine what your claim is worth
- Negotiate with the insurance company to establish a full and fair settlement
The whole time our team is at work, you get to focus on recovering from your injuries. We want you to have the peace of mind that you’re in capable hands with our Arlington car accident attorneys. Connect with our team right now and benefit from a free case evaluation.