Bat-Sheva joined Jim Ross Law Group in February of 2020 as an Associate Attorney. Bat-Sheva is licensed to practice law in Texas and has experience primarily in family law matters, as well as wills, estates and probate.
While working as an advisor at Texas A&M University, Bat-Sheva developed a passion for helping clients who were going through difficult situations. That is when she realized that she could make the biggest impact by going to law school. She attended the Texas A&M School of Law while simultaneously working for family law firms to gain experience in counseling clients going through contentious litigation, including divorces and child-custody suits.
In her spare time, Bat-Sheva enjoys traveling, cooking and hanging out with her cat.
- Texas A&M School of Law, Juris Doctorate -2019
- University of Houston, Bachelor of the Arts – 2014
- Borum Law Firm (Legal Extern)
- Varghese Summersett, PLLC (Legal Intern)
- Tarrant County Public Probate Administrator (Intern)
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Family Law
- Estates and Probate
- Fluent in Russian