Are you looking for Collin County child custody attorneys who will fight for your rights and protect your best interests? You’ve come to the right place. Jim Ross Law is an experienced law firm that has decades of combined experience in family law. After helping countless families through their divorces and separations, it’s safe to say we’ve seen it all!
The experience we’ve gained over the years allows us to be effective negotiators and litigators. Also, our firm was established by a former Marine, Texas police officer and DEA task force officer. This comprehensive background gives us the edge in and out of the courtroom.
Our child custody attorneys in Collin County TX will be happy to look over your case. Contact us today to schedule your consultation.
Understanding Child Custody Laws in Texas
Child custody is one of the most difficult aspects of a divorce or separation. Having the right team of Collin County child custody attorneys ensures your best interests are protected. This way, you don’t have to worry about the technicalities of the law getting the best of you.
While each case is unique, here is some general information about the child custody laws in our state.
- Parents are either granted sole custody, joint legal custody or shared custody. Custody not only affects where the child lives but also who gets to make decisions regarding their upbringing.
- The courts prefer that child custody arrangements are made through negotiations or meditations. This leads to more positive relationships between the child and their parents.
- If the courts have to step in, they will make decisions based on a number of factors, including the child’s age, physical and mental health, stability and relationships with their parents.
Get the Best Representation from Our Child Custody Attorneys in Collin County TX
Jim Ross Law is prepared to deliver the best legal representation. We understand how sensitive child custody cases can be, and we aren’t afraid to fight for your rights – and your child’s rights.
Reasons to choose us to represent your child custody case are:
- Competitive rates
- Flexible payment plans
- Convenient appointments
- Decades of combined experience
- Strong knowledge of Texas family law
Don’t consume yourself with worry! Align yourself with the best Collin County child custody attorneys today.