Each couple will face a different set of issues during a divorce. Likewise, each couple must find the right road to resolution for their specific circumstances. Many are prepared to find peaceful solutions to ending their marriages. Others have factors which complicate their divorce, such as significant assets, and require aggressive trial representation. And some are service members who need to address military-specific issues during divorce.
Representation for All Divorce Issues
Regardless of your family’s unique issues, the Jim Ross Law Group, P.C., is ready to help. With a dedicated emphasis on family law, there are almost no divorce issues that our team has not addressed and resolved.
Learn more about different types of divorce and their related issues:
- Drama-free divorce: Finding peaceful resolutions during divorce can save you time, money and stress. Using negotiation and mediation, a drama-free divorce is possible and can help keep you in more control of the outcome.
- The divorce process: Learn more about the process and timeline for divorce in Texas.
- Contested divorce: Sometimes, there is too much animosity during a divorce to find peaceful solutions. Our law firm is prepared to help you during the contested divorce process and provide aggressive representation at trial.
- Uncontested divorce: For couples who mutually agree upon the terms of their marital dissolution, uncontested divorce is a great option. Our law firm can help you save time and money through this route.
- Divorce mediation: Working with a mediator, you and your spouse can attempt to resolve your divorce issues outside of trial. Our lawyers are able to attend mediation with you, or advise you on the issues discussed during the sessions.
- Military divorce: As a former Marine, Jim Ross understands the needs of military families. He can help with a wide range of matters, including those that are unique to service members, such as division of military pensions and child custody during deployment.
Dallas County Divorce Attorneys
Issues in family law may be complex, but with the right attorney they don’t have to be as stressful. Contact our law firm at 214-453-2420 to schedule a free initial consultation. Our divorce lawyers are ready to help.
Calls Answered 24/7 · Free Initial Consultation · Evening And Weekend Appointments