K.C. joined the Jim Ross Law Group in 2020 as an associate attorney. He holds three bachelors degrees and a juris doctorate. He has prior legal experience in criminal, juvenile, civil, family including CPS and family violence matters, and appellate. K.C. has experience in every Title of the Texas Family Code, in addition to their relation to the Texas Code of Criminal Procedure.
While at a county attorney office with felony jurisdiction, K.C. handled matters ranging from Class C offenses to 1st Degree felonies. Further responsibilities, included juvenile matters, civil commitments, protective orders, and various other duties required of the office. At the Attorney General of Texas, K.C. garnered extensive experience handling family related matters in both child support courts and district courts. K.C. was responsible for handing complicated cases in various counties around the metroplex, including financial issues related to Texas child support financial system.
K.C. primarily practices family law, but also handles other litigation matters as the need arises applying his knowledge to any area of the law.
- Bachelor of Science in Political Science
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Economics
- Bachelor of Business Administration in International Business
- Juris Doctorate from Texas Wesleyan University School of Law (now Texas A&M).
- Attorney General of Texas
- Cameron County District Attorney Office
- Limestone County District Attorney Office
- Solo Practice
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Family Law
- Criminal Defense