Do you need a team of experienced Tarrant County mediation lawyers to represent your case? Jim Ross Law is prepared to fight for your best interests. Mediation is a type of alternative dispute resolution where parties come together to work out their differences without going to court. It can be voluntary or court-ordered.
There are many benefits to choosing mediation, such as faster resolutions, lower fees and full control over the process. To speak with one of our mediation lawyers in Tarrant County TX about your case, contact Jim Ross Law today.
Keys to a Successful Mediation
It’s not always clear as to when to use mediation to settle a dispute. We generally recommend it for non-criminal cases such as child custody, child support and alimony. Mediation is most successful when both parties are open to it.
Keep in mind that there is no “winner” in these types of cases. You probably won’t get everything you want. The goal is to come to an agreement that is fair and reasonable. Here are some tips about how to make mediation successful – straight from our Tarrant County mediation lawyers!
- Willingness to work things out. Both you and the other person should be willing to reach a reasonable resolution. Being stubborn or difficult won’t help these conversations.
- Flexibility. Mediation is not about getting everything you want. You will have to compromise – so will the other person. Be flexible and go into the process with reasonable expectations.
- Right mediation team. One of the most important steps you can take is to hire the right team of mediation lawyers in Tarrant County TX. Look for experience, expertise and a strong track record.
- Preparation. It’s important to prepare for mediation by understanding the issues that will be discussed and how they can be resolved.
- Good listening skills. No matter what your feelings are toward the other person, it’s important to be a good listener and look at things from the other person’s point of view.
Meet with Our Tarrant County Mediation Lawyers Today
Jim Ross Law has an excellent track record when it comes to mediations. We have helped countless individuals resolve legal disputes in a more amicable and affordable way. This is better for you, your time and your wallet. And, if children are involved, it’s easier on them, too.
To meet with our Tarrant County mediation lawyers, contact Jim Ross Law today.